Thursday, February 28, 2008

Ytd I had a headache before and after lunch…sian...but thank god it was feeling better in the evening…so I went to andrew chalet…at costa sands…alight at the wrong bus stop…enter the wrong chalet…shao xuan nv read my msg…zzz…my unlucky day…everything is so wrong…but it got better after I reach the chalet…got people drive me hm summore..

tdy…it is not any thing better...this is what happens…
“ring ring…gd morning credo”...sq
“Helen please”…rude lady
“there is no such person, did you get the correct no.”…sq
“credo rite”… rude lady
“ya”…sq
“Can you put me to the investment sales”… rude lady
“we are all doing investments sales”…sq
“is credo marking bencoolen”… rude lady
“I am not sure can i………”sq
“you say all are doing investment sales, and u dunno…how dare you”… rude lady

Wth…she did not even let me finish my sentence…I was going to say…can I put u to the person incharge…she din even get the correct name in the 1st place…dunno where is she calling from also…may be our competitor that just lost the project…so hot temper…so rude and no manners…she is either having tat time of the month? juz got scolded? Menopause? Zzz

Cursing and swearing in my heart…

Y is such person running loose…4get to take her medicine…wth….spoil my day…I am so piss off and fed up…and dun she ever dare to call again!!! (like I am going to noe who…haiz)

Reminding of wad my colleagues were telling me ytd…wad should I do for the future...find a guy and marry off…
“marry a rich guy…den dun hv to work”
“marry the only son”
“no…dun marry the only son”
“I dun wan”…sq
“my colleague last time marry a Taiwanese guy doing timber business…and now she dun need to work…enjoy life….
“I tell u ar…people driving volve is not rich u noe…it is a tool for getting to work…den u park the car there…den after wk…you drive hm…unlike those tai tai…drive big car…to shop ard…their own leisure time”

Haiz…conclusion…mr low...…please earn more money

("v") Genevieve : 11:36 AM

Heng Shu Qin Genevieve
Age: 21
Bdae: 2 December
Gender: Female
Astrological Sign: Saggitarus
Zodiac Year: Dragon
Schools: Pei Chun Public School, First Toa Payoh Secondary, Ngee Ann Polytechnic, National University of Singapore

February 2008March 2008April 2008May 2008June 2008July 2008August 2008September 2008October 2008November 2008December 2008January 2009February 2009March 2009April 2009May 2009June 2009July 2009August 2009September 2009October 2009January 2010February 2010March 2010April 2010May 2010June 2010July 2010August 2010September 2010October 2010December 2010March 2011

Shu Hui
Shu Ying
Carven
Chelsea
Jillian
Joanna
Juit Wen
Yu Ling
Zhenghong(LJ)
Zhenghong
Zhi Cheng