Monday, May 12, 2008
Ok...after work tdy...everyone left...so I leave on the dot as well...haha...when to meet my bf at bugis as he went to sim lim to exchange his labtop battery...bought a pink dress as well as a pink shoe...haha...my favourite colour!!!So after we bought the popcorns, went to the toilet and into the cinema…
we enter from the right…it seems wrong...we wanted to enter from the left...there is people on our seats...so I counted like twice to make sure we are rite...and since the left side got a lot of ppl...we enter from the right again!!!!
Guess the couple was wandering why we are moving in n out...so by the time I was about to get to my suppose seat..i was a little fed up and tired liao...with the popcorns n drinks n shoe box and wadeva we had to carry...and it is so embarrass to walk from right to left and back from left to right again...i walk closer to my seat and tell the person “ you are on my seat”, (he looks blur), so I speak a little louder “I am having k7 and 8”. Then the person sitting next to the 2 of them said that his seat was k6...so in the end, the 2 of them had to move and they apologized that due to the lightings, they could not see the seat no. zzz...anyway 4get it..
Throughout the whole movie, I was sorting of freezing...heng i did not go to the toilet and miss the show=)...however, it doesn't seem very cold -.-
At the last portion of the movie, after the credits, there is suppose to be a ending...so we waiting...the credits was so long…n the ending only last less than 30 sec....
Anyway it was 11pm+ le...so we took a cab home.