Sunday, June 22, 2008
We slept till almost 1pm b4 he woke up to pack his things…always last min de…we had to attend his niece bdae celebration at his sis place at 3pm…
had catered buffet for lunch… there was so many ppl that the place begin to seem hot…the food tasted good=p…think I am getting fat le…eat so much recently=x
anyway we left b4 6…his dad drive us to hougang mall on their way back…he need to buy goggles as his was spoil already…it was the 3rd goggle he bought this month or this 2 months…1st one , he left it in the changing room at the hougang swimming pool…2nd one, spoil in NS…cannot take care of his things properly!
We got my favorite tea egg and fish ball at the night market =P more food=x
After we got back to his place…he begin to write his reflection for the period of 2 weeks in NS…told u rite(Last min)…lol…den he go bath and changed…his father is already downstairs chasing him to be quick..his mum was nicer…waiting for him…say dun need rush..still got time…dunno y his dad so gan chiong…haha…opps
As we were about to step into the lift, I reminded him about his reflection, and heng I did…if not he has to rewrite…n I dun think he will like it…n wen we are in the car..he begin to flip his things again to male sure he did not miss out anything…zzz…
Anyway his dad send me hm..haha…den they went to eat the noodles opposite my hse…lol…throughout the journey hm…we were toking abt the uni thingy…and conversing in Chinese!!! omg...my Chinese sux la…I dunno y becum like shit also…nw I am neither gd in eng and Chinese…saded…speaking Chinese to my frens are ok…but to others…a bit xin ku=( haiz…
21 May 2008
Tdy is Andrew bdae…in the afternoon I went to ron hse b4 we went to have our lunch and movie…we had a super quick lunch (siew mai, char siew pastry, siew mai wif mushroom, chee chong fun wif prawns, carrot cake, ice milk tea) at plaza sing…den we rushed for our movie at the cathy. We din get a chance to eat the mango desert and the calamari rings!!!
We went to 7-eleven to buy chips and chocolate…cos he is coughing n popcorn will not be a wise choice…n I prefer chips=) as we are stepping into the 7-eleven…he met his bunk mate…it was lucky for the both of them as they gave ppl their no. but they 4get to get theirs…zzz
We watched the kungfu panda…the movie is super touching, funny and interesting =P…weeping n laughing at the same time..lol
After that, we went back to ps to search for bdae present for his niece…den he send me to east coast park for Andrew bdae…in the end, he stayed wif me till the end=) the food is nice…but not I bbq de=x the durian cake is nice also…
haha So after everything, we took a cab to his place.
20 May 2008
tdy I went to pasir ris to fetch ron after his 2 weeks in tekkong…waited 30 mins + for him…so long!!!and the worst is his hp has to be off…and there is no way I can contact him at all!!!
I was walking in the shopping mall for awhile…followed by sitting at the interchange..and finally decided to walk to the place I was drop off the other day by the buses after he had gotten in contact wif me.
After fetching him, we went to the teochew porridge restaurant at tpy for dinner wif his family…his dad ordered so much food…and then ordered extra more food…
After that I went hm wif him den we go for a midnight movie at bishan at 12.15am…we watch zohan..the movie was ok...but it was a little boring in the middle or I was to slpy to be listening…lol…so I fall aslp…
After the movie we took a cab hm…