Friday, May 21, 2010
Things I hv to do for the day…
1. Call for a florist deliver of a get well hamper
2. Call for the mineral water
3. Prepare documents
4. Call boon lay stationary..zzz
5. Post letter
6. Open mail box
7. Stick expense receipt
I hv to call the hospital for the ward no. of my collegue…and I had a hard time searching for her IC and full name…lol…but it was kinda of easy for the hospital to retrieve the information…just call the general hotline=)
Then call the florist cos I am sending it to the hospital…the person on the other line dun seem very nice though…kns…
In anycase, my hand move, and the billing pg disappear!!! Omg!!! Heng, I haven key finish the transaction details!!!! So lucky!!!!
This is wad i gt her=)
+ a balloon to brighten up her day

boon lay stationary call n call always no ppl pick up...finally at 2pm+ they pick up...my prob solve
On n off i will receive emails that i had to revert back..stun for a moment..but in doubt always refer and check back=) ...so i just had to refer to the past emails and do the same^^
went to meet carven, cheryl and beatrice and had fish and co for dinner...TGIF!!! haha...
we had lots of fun taking photos at fish n co n ard ion...haha...
~Pics take~


















